My name is Nina Law, I am a designer, illustrator and creative concept developer with a great love of photography. I like to create products and designs that bring a spark of joy to people’s lives.
Ever since I was a small child I have had a fascination for creating my own fantasy world. I liked to draw that world or sit behind a sewing machine and create the fantasy characters from material.
I think it is beautiful that you can bring to life the emotions and stories that are in your head through design, illustration and photography.
I see the creative process as a journey and I love every step of the way. I really dive into it, from the brainstorming my ideas to the final design and everything in between. I am a very empathetic person and I can get inside the minds of people, to feel what they feel and create the things they dream of.
I also have a big love of nature and animals. I not only like to add them into my designs but I also try to live a more sustainable lifestyle, where I consciously think of what I contribute to this planet. Therefore I love working with brands who feel the same way, because when you work together you can make real progress.
· Illustration Design (First year degree), Willem de Kooning Academie, 2014- 2016
· DTP Graphic Design, Art in the City, 2015
· Lifestyle Transformation Design (Bachelor Degree), Willem de Kooning Academie, 2016-2019
· Basic course Photography, Nederlandse Academie voor Beeldcreatie, 2019
· Vocational training Photography, Nederlandse Academie voor Beeldcreatie, 2020
· Studio StyleCookie, Haarlem, 2018